Friday, December 18, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas came early this year. I really wanted a treadmill for Christmas, I love of working out at home. Brad wanted the new IPOD touch. I got my gift early because their wasn't a real good hiding place for a treadmill. I have the hardest time buying gifts and not giving them to the person right away. It kills me to hold on to it. I also have to work Christmas eve, so Ill work 7pm to 7am and than we will head straight to Sun valley ID. Sun valley was my third justification of why we should do Christmas early. We still have a few little gifts for Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful season. I love the peace that comes with this time of year. I love this time of reflection of the Saviors life and all that he brought. I love setting goals for the new year and all the adventures to come.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
This is my new amazing treadmill that has a tv, it works with are cable and I can watch movies


Brad's IPOD TOUCH 32gb, 3rd generation......

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Merry Christmas girlie!!! I miss ya like crazy! Hope you have a great Christmas, love ya :)