Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 Month countdown!

Today while talking with my Mom we were discussing how Eli is coming home in 5 months. I can count that on one hand. Geez I miss him. I miss his jokes. I miss his pranks. I miss his advice. I miss him visiting me. I miss listening to music with him. I miss talking with him. I miss having him live around the corner from me ( at school). I miss him fixing all my computer problems. I miss our ice cream runs when we couldnt fall asleep. I miss just laughing with him about every day life. I even miss shopping with him (he is always honest). Eli is the type of guy that if you are in a hurry you dont want to run an errand with him. He is friends with EVERYONE, strangers in line quickly come to admire him. He is one of the best brothers you ever have. In 5 months we plan on going to Alabama to pick him up. It makes me to tear up just thinking about seeing him so soon. I secretly hope that he wants to stay with Brad and I while he figures out school.

This one is small- but Eli and his little brothers!
Eli, Kendal and Jory hanging out at our house
We went to Annie's Apple to of course pick some apple with our friends
In the back Eli came to visit me at school... This is in the threatre watching the new Harry Potter!
Eli holding Caden- A very proud uncle

This is a few years ago on Thanksgiving

Dear Eli,
I miss you like crazy. I cant wait to see in just 5 months! You're amazing, keep up the good work. I'm always so proud of you, you never cease to amazing me!
Always, your sis!







1 comment:

Joe and Amie said...

He's coming home in 5 months! Wow! It seems like he just barely left. Well, I bet you are super excited. We need to get together soon please!