Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Time!!!!

Happy birthday Brad!!!!!
Brad turned 23 on Monday. I had to work the night before so I couldnt do everything I wanted but, it still turned out to be a great day. I bought Brad a sound system, a game, Which he was so excited for. Brad also wanted a pool... WHOOWOOO, now thats something I can get excited about. I got off work at 730am, I ran by McDonalds on the way home (Which is one of Brad's FAVORITE breakfast places). We ate breakfast together and I gave Brad his gifts. Their was no way for me to wrap the pool since it was impossible for me to even lift... it weighed 180lbs, I gave Brad the pool treatments to keep it sanitized. He looked at for a min, and than had to read the label before he understood that he got a pool. Brad spent the morning setting up the pool while I slept :( I woke up at 1pm, we had a BBQ, watched a movie, and ate some cookie bars. It took the pool 10hrs to fill up. Meanwhile Brad was giving Diesel swim lessons. It was a wonderful day and I cant wait for next year.









Followers

crazy life

One step at a time

One step at a time

A day Ill never forget

A day Ill never forget

!!

The countdown

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

familes are forever

People we love

Friends


SunValley 2009