Friday, April 10, 2009

The weekend in Tooele


Brad and I went to Tooele for the weekend to see Cory, Justin, Addison and Cade. That night was a 70's party! Brad and I had some last minute outfits, but Cory showed all of us how it was done. The next night Cory and Justin went out and we got to watch the kids. We took them to McDonalds for dinner.  Addison LOVED it, we were there for a couple hours just playing. Brad chased Addison up and down the playland the whole time. On the way out the door I filled up my dt. coke. I didn't twice when Addison wanted it,  I thought it was cute and I was proud of her for choosing dt. coke. I didn't even think about the caffeine that was in it. BIG MISTAKE. I realized we were in TROUBLE when she had to pee 5 times in one hour. We tried to put her down a few times but she would just cry, talk to herself or sing for hours at a time. She was hilarious when we would bring her upstairs, she was all giggles and telling us she wasn't tired. We were saved when Cory and Justin came home! They just laughed at us and we were happy we were off the hook!


No comments: